SURE 30 DAY #MOVEMOREATHOME CHALLENGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This challenge is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit @Sure on Instagram and take part in our 30 day Move More At Home challenge by sharing your best interpretation of you completing the challenge set on day 9, day 16, day 22 and day 29. For the entry to be valid, entrants must share their interpretation of the daily challenge to their Instagram story or grid, tag @Sure and #MoveMoreAtHome.
3. This challenge consists of 4 different draws
· The opening date for the day 9 competition entries is 09.00 BST on 26/05/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 BST 26/05/2020.
· The opening date for the day 16 competition entries is 09.00 BST on 02/06/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 BST 02/06/2020. On this date both participants of the daily challenge will win their own PT session.
· The opening date for the day 22 competition entries is 09.00 BST on 08/06/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 BST 08/06/2020.
· The opening date for the day 29 competition entries is 09.00 BST on 15/06/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 BST 15/06/2020.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per Instagram account. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Sure and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos (other than those of Sure) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
8. If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
9. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
10. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from @Sure immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from @Sure Instagram account at any time without prior notice to entrants.
11. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
12. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
13. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
14. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
15. There is one prize per draw to be won:
· 1 x 30 minute PT session with @Stephymorrispilates (competition commencing and closing 26/05/2020),
· 2 x 30 minute PT session with @lhdvirtualgym or @zoe1louise (competition commencing and closing 02/06/2020),
· 1 x 30 minute PT session with @nicoleclewer16 (competition commencing and closing 08/06/2020),
· 1 x 30 minute PT session with @Townsend_twins (competition commencing and closing 15/06/2020)
16. For every prize drawer, the first entry drawn via random computerised selection from all entries received by the closing date will win the 1 x 30 minute PT session with our chosen PT. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner(s) will be notified by Instagram direct message from @Sure Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming an email contact address within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. The winner’s details will be shared with the PT to enable them to host the 30 minute session on Zoom.
18. The winner details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
19. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
22. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR