Sure Twitter & Instagram Prize Draw
ATP Ticket Competition 31st October 2022
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter,on Twitter: visit the @Sure Twitter page and like and retweet the competition post, or to enter on Instagram: visit @SureSportUK Instagram account and like and comment on the competition post tagging an Instagram accountwho you will take with you. For the entry to be valid, entrants must be following the @Sure Twitter or @SureSportUK Instagram account (the social media channel they have used to enter the competition). Any entrant found to enter using multiple accounts will be ineligible.
3. The opening date for entries is:
Monday 31st October 2022
The closing date for entries is:
Monday 7th November 2022
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person per Twitter and one per Instagram account. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Unilever/Sure and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos (other than those of Unilever/Sure) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
7. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
8. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from @Sure Twitter or @SureSportUK Instagram account immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from @Sure Twitter or @SureSportUK Instagram account at any time without prior notice to entrants.
9. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
10. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
11. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
13. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. There will be one winner. The winner will receive the Prize, which comprises:
a. 2 x VIP tickets (Sponsors Hospitality Area) to the ATP Doubles and Singles Semi Final & Final Matches at Pala Alpitour,Corso Sebastopoli, 123, 10134 Torino TO, Italyon Saturday 19thNovember 2022 & Sunday 20th November 2022.
i. Doubles Semi Final – Saturday 19th November 2022 at 12:00PM & 6:00PM.
ii. Doubles Final – Sunday 20th November 2022 at 3:30PM
iii. Singles Semi Final – Saturday 19th November 2022 at 2:00PM & 8:00PM.
iv. Singles Final – Sunday 20th November 2022 at 6:00PM.
b. Accommodation for 3x nights (18th, 19th & 20th November 2022) for 2 x peoplein Turin.
i. The accommodation consists of 1 x double room (2 single beds).
ii. The exact hotel and location will be provided once the winner is confirmed, at least one week prior to the outbound travel date.
c. Air-travel & Shuttlefor 2 x passengers;
i. Outbound from any UK airport on Friday 18th November (late afternoon/evening) to Turin (*economy class only)
ii.Return from Turin on Monday 21stNovember (morning) to any UK airport,
iii. and an airport shuttle to and from the airport (*economy class only)
iv. Specific details of the flight to be provided to the winner after selection, prior to travel at a minimum of 1 week prior to the outbound travel date.
v. Travel is non-refundable or exchangeable.
d. €200in cash, to cover food expenses to be paid to the winner via bank transfer or in cash. Details on payment will be confirmed to the winner at least one week prior to the outbound travel date. Breakfast will be included/provided at the hotel. All other expenses will be covered by the prize winner, without any responsibility from the Promotor.The prize winner will be responsible for the expenses of their selected guest.
e. The winner of the ticket must be the individual attending the match, using the provided accommodation, and provided travel arrangements, along with one guest of their choice for the additional ticket, accommodation and travel.
15. Prize Tickets specifics:
a. Allocation of all prize tickets will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Winners will receive tickets only valid for the specified dates (as provided in clause 14).
b. The winner shall remain at all times responsible for their guest (who is the additional ticket holder).
c. Use of the tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The tickets may not be resold under any circumstances.
d. The prize tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
16. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be entered into a random number generated prize draw. The first entry drawn at random after the closing date will win the prize as outlined in section 14. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winners will be notified by, if entered on Twitter,a direct message on Twitter from @Sure Twitter account, orif entered on Instagram, a direct message from @SureSportUK Instagram within 24 hoursof the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and email address within 24 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
18. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Sure Twitter Prize Draw, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twitter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
21. A third-party agency, [CSM Sports & Entertainment], will be administering the Prize as set out in Clause 14. By entering this promotion, all entrants accept that the personal data collected as part of the promotion will be shared with [CSM Sports & Entertainment] for the sole purposes of this promotion.
22. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller:Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).