NONSTOP PROTECTION COMPETITION
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, either via:
a. in-store at ASDA - scan the QR on the competition promotional marketing and complete the sign-up form on (https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/nonstop-protection-competition) with your full name and email address;
b. or social media – click on the link and complete the sign-up form on (https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/nonstop-protection-competition) with your full name and email address
3. The overall opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 09/11/2022 and the overall closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 03/01/2023.Each Wednesday between the competition opening and closing dates, there will be a weekly Prize Draw. All entrants who have entered into the competition by the respective week’s opening and closing dates, will be entered into that week’s Prize Draw for a chance to win the Cash Prize outlined at clause 9.
4. There will be 8 prize draws overall l, each opening at 00:00 GMT the day they open, and closing at 23:59 GMT of the day they close:
a. Week 1 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 09/11/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 15/11/2022.
b. Week 2 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 16/11/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 22/11/2022.
c. Week 3 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 23/11/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 29/11/2022.
d. Week 4 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 30/11/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 06/12/2022.
e. Week 5 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 07/12/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 13/12/2022.
f. Week 6 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 14/12/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 20/12/2022.
g. Week 7 Prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 21/12/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 27/12/2022.
h. Week 8 VIP Grand Prize Draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 28/12/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 03/01/2023.
5. The promotion is limited to one entry per person, per email address. No winner shall win more than one weekly Cash Prize. Any winner of a weekly Cash Prize may, however, still win the VIP Grand Prize. Once you enter the competition, you will automatically be re-entered into each Weekly Prize draw from the point you enter. If entrants do not win a weekly Cash Prize, they will automatically be re-entered into successive weekly Prize Draws until the competition closing date. All entries received by the overall competition closing date will be entered into the VIP Grand Prize Draw for a chance to win the VIP Grand Prize Package outlined at clause 9.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. If any group of people elects to enter together, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group
8. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. There will be 201 winners overall:
a. Each week (between week 1 and week 7) there will be 25 winners who will each win the Cash Prize. There will be a total of 200 winners for the cash prize. ‘The Cash Prize is a £100 cheque which will be sent to the winner by post.
b. At the end of week 8, there will be a final prize draw where 1 winner will win ‘the VIP Grand Prize Package, which includes:
- VIP hospitality tickets for the winner and 3 guests of their choice to a Chelsea vs. Fulham game at Stamford Bridge on 4/2/23 (may be subject to change).
- post-match meet and greet with Mason Mount for the winner and their guests.
- a personalised matchday programme for the winner with a welcome message from Mason Mount.
- Travel and accommodation to and from the match for the winner and their 3 guests.
(It is possible for a winner to win a Cash Prize and then the VIP Grand Prize Package).
11. VIP Grand Prize Package specifics:
a. Allocation of all prize tickets will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Winners will receive tickets only valid for the specified date.
b. The prize includes travel to and from the venue (up to a maximum of £200 per person) and one night hotel stay (booked by the Promoter) for the winner and their three guests. Food and drinks will be covered for up to £80 per person. No other food, drinks, or any expense of any kind are included in the prize and the winner will be responsible for covering any additional costs and expenditure.
c. The winner shall remain at all times responsible for their guest (who are the additional ticket holders).
d. Use of the tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The tickets may not be resold under any circumstances.
e. The prize tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
12. For each weekly prize draw 1 – 7, all valid entries received by the respective weeks closing date will be entered into a random number generator. The first 25 entries drawn at random each week and will each win the £100 Cash Prize. After the competition closing date, all entries (regardless whether they won a Cash Prize or not) over the competition opening and closing period (09/11/2022 - 03/01/2023) will be entered into a random number generator and 1 individual will win the VIP Grand Prize Package. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners of the Cash Prize will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org (the Promoter’s agency who will be fulfilling this prize) between 16/11/22 – 10/01/23 to notify them that they have won the Cash Prize. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and postal address within 7 days of receiving the email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner from a reserve list drawn on the same draw date.
14. The winner of the VIP Grand Prize will be notified by email from Jack-Kenney-Herbert@CSM.com (the Promoter’s agency who will be fulfilling this prize) within 3 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 7 days of receiving the email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner from a reserve list drawn on the same draw date.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Sure Non-Stop Protection ASDA Competition (7660), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury HP22 9HR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
16. The winner and their guests may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf during the VIP meet and greet experience. The winner and their guests grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
17. The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Entrants release Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
19. This promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by Chelsea F.C. By entering this competition, all entrants acknowledge that Chelsea F.C shall not have any liability to any entrant in connection with this promotion.
21. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller:Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).