Sure X MCFC
2024 Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/sure-mcfc-2024. For the entry to be valid, entrants must complete the form with your full name and email address. Answering the additional questions on the form is optional.
3. The opening date for entries is 12:00 pm GMT on 28/02/24 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 pm GMT on 31/03/24.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry email address per person.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. There is one winner. The winner will receive:
- 2 x tickets (for winner and one guest) to the Man City vs Wolves, Saturday 4th May 2024, Tunnel Club , Ashton New Road, Manchester M11 3FF
- Man City Signed Home Shirt 2023/24 Season (Size: Medium)
- Sure product bundle: 1x Sure Sports Cool 250ml Deodorant, 1x Sure Thermo Fresh 250ml Deodorant, 1x Sure Invisible Ice Roll On 50ml Deodorant
9. Prize Tickets specifics:
a. Allocation of all prize will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Winner will receive tickets only valid for the specified date.
b. The prize consists of the tickets only, in addition to the signed shirt and sure bundle as outlined above in clause 8 and does not cover any costs related to travel, accommodation, food, drinks, or any expense of any kind.
c. Winners shall remain at all times responsible for their guest (who is the additional ticket holder).
d. Use of the tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The tickets may not be resold under any circumstances.
e. The prize tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
g. Products included are subject to stock/availability.
10. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be randomly assigned a number and will be entered into a random number generator draw. The first entry drawn at random will win the prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize [by responding to the email by confirming their full name and address within 7 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Sure x MCFC, 3 St James Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 2BA within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped Self-addressed envelope.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Entrants are providing information to Sure UK the Promoter and not to Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Entrants release Twitter/Facebook / Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
16. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, 3 St James Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 2BA (please do not send entries to this address).