Sure nonstop sampling terms
Sure Nonstop Sampling Terms
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To sign up for a sample:
a. Fill in the entry form with your First Name, Last Name, Postal Address and Email Address;
b. Tick the box to ensure you accept the Terms & Conditions. There is an option to tick a box to opt-in to Unilever marketing communications which is not mandatory; and
c. Submit the form
3. The opening date for entries is 9:00am 04/09/2023 and the closing date for entries will be 23:59 PM 17/010/2023, or when all the samples have been all been redeemed, whichever comes first.
4. One sample per person and per ISP address. Only one sample can be ordered per household. Samples are available for delivery to UK addresses only and are allocated to valid entries on a first come first served basis.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. There are 15,000 samples of the Sure Nonstop 72h Cotton Dry 150ml Aerosol in total. The sample included will be one unit of the Sure Nonstop 72h Cotton Dry 150ml Aerosol.
9. If the sample is out of stock, this will be made clear on the entry form page by which will state ‘No longer available’ or ‘Out of stock’.
10. The sample is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered unless clause 10 applies. Samples are not transferable.
11. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Once your details have been submitted in the sample request form, we endeavour to dispatch your sample within 7 – 10 days. However, if unforeseen delays occur, this may delay dispatching for up to 3 weeks.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. Entrants release Facebook/Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
15. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller for sampling: SoPost Limited, The Core, Bath Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 5TF
Data Controller for Marketing Consent: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR