Sure Tested To The Limit competition terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entry requirements:
a. For Sure Newsletter subscribers who have received the competition email, follow the link in the email ( https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/tested-to-the-limit/#FIND-THE-DEODORANT-FOR-YOUOpens in a new window), fill in the entry form with your First Name, Last Name and Email Address and register for the competition.
b. For entrants entering via either Manchester City or Sure Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts follow the competition link contained in the relevant post, swipe up or bio (https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/tested-to-the-limit/#FIND-THE-DEODORANT-FOR-YOU) and fill in the entry form with your First Name, Last Name and Email Address and register for the competition. Any entrants found to use multiple social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter) to enter will be ineligible.
c. For entrants entering via the Manchester City website or Citizens portal, follow the link to the competition (https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/tested-to-the-limit/#FIND-THE-DEODORANT-FOR-YOU), fill in the entry form with your First Name, Last Name and Email Address and register for the competition.
3. The opening date for entries is 5pm BST on 18/05/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 5pm BST on 01/06/2022.
4. Entries are limited to one entry per person per email address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. There will be one (1) winner. The winner will win a prize bundle consisting of:
- a year’s supply (18 x 250ml cans) of Sure Deodorant (the winner will be able to select their deodorant of choice from a Sure deodorant portfolio made available to them when claiming their prize); and
- 1 x Manchester City football shirt signed by the current 2021/2022 team.
9. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into a random number generator. The first number drawn at random will win the prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email from email@example.com within 28 days of the closing date. The email will include a list of Sure deodorant products from which the winner must choose the deodorant they would like as their prize. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name, address, email address and their choice of deodorant from the list supplied within 28 days of the notification. All prizes will be delivered together. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Sure Football competition, Sure, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, KT22 7GR, Leatherhead within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
14. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).