How to stop sweating
While you can’t stop sweating completely, there are plenty of things you can do to reduce it:
- Use an effective antiperspirant deodorant. All Sure® products offer 48-hour protection.
- Dry yourself properly after showering. Antiperspirant product won’t help stop sweating as effectively on damp skin.
- If you feel the need, carry a Sure® Deodorant can as part of your daily kit so you can freshen up on the go.
How to reduce sweating during exercise
Everyone sweats when they exercise, but there are a few simple ways to reduce it. Lowering your temperature after a workout and evaporating sweat should help keep you fresh and cool. You can also:
How to reduce night sweats
Night sweats are a common issue. There are lots of different reasons why they happen, so it’s best to chat with your doctor and find out why you could be experiencing them.
In the meantime, keep your bedroom cool with a fan and wear breathable pyjamas. You can even buy bedsheets that help with night sweating.
Other ways to reduce sweating
- Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine, as these can make you sweat more.
- Help sweaty feet by wearing shoes made from materials that draw sweat away from the skin, like natural leathers or athletic shoes with a nylon mesh. Sandals or flip-flops in the summer will let your skin breathe.
Consider applying your antiperspirant at night to clean, dry skin. Your sweat glands are less active when you sleep, which allows the product to work better the day after. Sure® Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Deodorants provide extra protection to keep you feeling dry and fresh.
If you think you’re sweating too much, you might be experiencing hyperhidrosis. It’s best to speak to your doctor if you’re concerned.